Welcome to the 20th Biennial Meeting for the Society for Free Radical Research International (SFRR 2020) to be held on March 17-20, at Chang Gung University of Science and Technology (CGUST) and Chang Gung University (CGU), Taoyuan, Taiwan. We have an exciting scientific and cultural program, and hope to promote novel perspectives in free radical biology and medicine. Please mark your calendars and plan to join us in Spring 2020!
Ying-Tung Lau, Ph.D.
Call for SFRRI 2020 Symposium Proposal
20th Biennial Meeting for the SFFRI (SFFRI 2020)
March 17-20, 2020
The SFRRI 2020 Organizing Committee sincerely invites you to collaborate in programme building by proposing topics for discussion and organizing a symposium session for SFRRI 2020.
About the Symposium
We invite proposals for symposium session for the SFFRI 2020, which provides a forum for sharing the knowledge about the latest advances in redox biology and free radical research, and their translational application in medicine, biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry. Proposals are encouraged to address these themes. The meeting will include 14 -18 sessions, each running for 120 min and consisting of 4 lectures.
Guideline for Proposal Submission
- The session is assigned 120 min and consists of 4 lectures on the topic of your choice.
- To help the organizer in procuring the speakers, we allot a budget of US$2,000 for a session. The amount of honorarium offered to each speaker is at organizer’s discretion. Other benefits for each speaker include waiving of registration fee, 4-night accommodation at the conference-contracted hotel, and the reception and Gala dinners.
- For anyone who is interested in being an organizer, please submit the proposal (in a format stated below) to the Secretariat of SFRRI 2020 (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The deadline for the proposal submission is May 31, 2019. The proposals that are incomplete or received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Session title.
- Organizer (Name, institution, email). This person is the contact point for the session and is responsible for communicating with speakers.
- 4 speakers (Name, institution, email, CV, and the tentative title for his/her talk).
- Session description (< 500 words). It should focus on the theme of the session. Background information, goals, objectives, importance, and the interest to the membership of SFFRI should be provided.
- One-sentence session summary (< 50 words). It is a short version of the session description, and will appear in the print program and be read by attendees deciding whether or not to attend the session.
- The number of attendees you expect to have for your session.
All proposals will be peer reviewed and scored by reviewers selected by the SFFRI 2020 Scientific Program Committee. The committee may accept or decline a proposal based on the topic, scientific strength, structure and organization. Session organizers will be notified of decisions by June 30, 2019.
- May 31, 2019 Deadline for proposal submission
- July 15, 2019 Notification of the acceptance of proposal sent to organizer
- July 25, 2019 Deadline for submitting session revisions and reaffirming speaker lists
- August 31, 2019 Notification of schedule (session date and time) sent to organizer
- September 30, 2019 Deadline for speakers to submit their abstracts
Should you have any inquiry about proposal submission, please feel free to contact us.
Ms. May Chien / Mr. Paul Juang
Add: 14F-4, No. 230, Sec. 5, Nanjing E. Rd., Taipei City 10570, Taiwan, ROC.